VEER presents Keynote Speech at the Fall 2019 CWB Wealth Management Knowledge Forum
VEER Business Advisors was thrilled to speak at Canadian Western Bank’s Wealth Management Knowledge Forum 2019, presenting to business owners and wealth advisors in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary about value enhancement and exit readiness.
Over 50% of businesses are currently owned by baby boomers, most of them with no exit strategy.
If you are a business owner without a tangible exit plan, and you intend to retire within a few years, we invite you to join us at our first Knowledge Forum event. With a belief that integrated wealth management goes beyond ‘just’ investments, our Knowledge Forum events provide our clients with trustworthy, vetted professional advice to guide them through every life chapter.
Hosted by Bob Lawrence, Founder of VEER Business Advisors, this discussion will provide you fundamental information on:
- Determining the value of your business & how to maximize this value
- Understanding today’s buyer mindset
- How to select a suitable buyer and partner with the right wealth advisor
- Ensuring your legacy is safeguarded regardless of your objectives for the future
75% of business owners profoundly regretted their decision to sell just 12 months after selling! Don’t gamble with your legacy. Plan and prepare for an exit that’s worthy of your life’s work.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Edmonton: September 17, 2019
- Vancouver: September 19, 2019
- Calgary: November 5, 2019